Expecting a baby is an exciting and life-changing journey. With Portneuf Medical Center's Labor of Love® program, we offer free pregnancy perks to help make your pregnancy experience as rewarding and stress-free as possible.
We also offer you the reassurance of 24/7 access to our Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for newborns who need a little extra care after birth. Our private rooms include an extra bed for a guest, free wireless internet access, spacious Jacuzzi tubs, spectacular mountain views, specialized nursing care, lactation specialists and more.
Labor of Love Perks
- Assistance finding a health care provider who accepts your insurance plan
- Free childbirth education classes - currently unavailable
- Special menu for mom after delivery
- Newborn baby's first photo with parental waiver and optional photo session
- Access to lactation specialists
- Invitation to participate in Portneuf's Magical Moments photo contest
- 3D ultrasound
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
Take a virtual tour of our state-of-the-art chilbirth center.