Jason A. Orien, MD was born and raised in beautiful Anchorage, Alaska. He attended college at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah where he obtained a degree in Finance in addition to preparing for entrance to medical school. He then went on to earn his medical degree at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine in Iowa City, Iowa.
Next, Dr. Orien chose to join the outstanding Urology Residency program at The Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio. Ohio State University is among the top 5 largest universities in the United States and home to the 3rd largest cancer hospital in the US, thus creating a premier training environment for Dr. Orien.
Dr. Orien believes in personalized precision medicine and feels strongly that patients should expect a high standard of care from their physicians and surgeons. He is working hard to provide top-tier urologic care for his patients, utilizing the latest in medical and technological advancements.
Now residing in Southeast Idaho, Dr. Orien is pleased to provide the following services:
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Partial and Radical Nephrectomy
- Treatment for Cancers of the Kidney, Bladder, Prostate, and Testicles
- Comprehensive Kidney Stone Management
- Stone analysis and prevention
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Bipolar Transurethral Resection of Prostate
- Greenlight Laser Vaporization of Prostate
- Urinary Incontinence
- Injection of Urethral Bulking Agent
- Overactive Bladder
- Bladder Botox
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Repair
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction
- Treatment of Low Testosterone
- Vasectomy: no-scalpel technique