Primary Care at Northgate
Steven J. Webster, DO is a board certified family medicine physician. He is originally from Northern Utah (Kaysville) where he grew up on a small cattle farm. He attended medical school at Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Lynchburg, Virginia and completed his family medicine residency at Idaho State University in Pocatello. Additionally, he has a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona where he graduated summa cum laude.
Dr. Webster’s decision to become a doctor was heavily influenced by his faith and his interest in science and the complexities of the human body. More importantly, he desired to connect with people on a mental, physical, and spiritual level and believed no other profession could do this. Throughout his pursuit in becoming a physician, his passion for people and medicine have only continued to grow, reaffirming his decision to pursue a career in medicine.
After completing his residency at Idaho State University in 2021, Dr. Webster decided to stay in Pocatello as he and his wife felt like southeastern Idaho would be a great place to settle down with their young family.
When asked about his interests outside of medicine, Dr. Webster says it’s all about family and making memories together. He loves everything about the outdoors and has a passion for fly fishing, gardening, cooking, hunting, sports, and carpentry.
- Full spectrum family medicine services without obstetric care
- Adult Medicine
- Acute illnesses and Injuries
- Complex chronic care including hypertension/high cholesterol, Asthma/COPD, CHF, diabetes, depression/anxiety, and several other lifelong ailments.
- Health maintenance visits for adults and children including Medicare wellness visits, sports and back to school physicals.
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment
- Common dermatologic complaints including rashes and skin growths.
- Women’s health and well women exams including contraceptive care
- Trigger point injections
- Joint injections
- Minor dermatologic procedures including skin cancer and simple cyst removal.
- Toenail removals for ingrown toenails
- IUD and Nexplanon placement and removals
- Abscess incision and drainage