Comprehensive Care at Every Stage of Life
At Portneuf Obstetrics & Gynecology we focus on providing excellent, experienced and personalized care to the women of southeastern Idaho.
Our talented team will become familiar with your specific health care needs and is able to provide experienced care in the management of high-risk pregnancies, options regarding birth control, menopause management, prenatal care and delivery and more. Our services range from clinic visits to hospital deliveries and postpartum care.
An OB/Gyn is a healthcare professional that specializes in female reproductive health. Obstetrics involves working with pregnant women, including delivering babies, and gynecology involves the female reproductive system.
Our board certified providers, alongside our highly skilled nursing staff are committed to offering the highest quality care to very patient, every time.
- Prenatal Care & delivery at Portneuf Medical Center
- Management of High Risk Pregnancies
- In office Procedures including Colposcopy, Office Hysteroscopy and LEEP
- Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery including Robotics
- Medical Management of Menopause
- Medical and Surgical Management of Fibroids and Endometriosis
- Medical and Surgical Management of Female Incontinence
- Birth Control Options including IUDs and Nexplanon
- Evaluation and Treatment of Incontinence
- Comprehensive Gynecological Care through all stages of life