Peter J. Jones, MD is a native of the Western United States, having been born and raised in Utah. He attended Utah State University, graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology. He then attended medical school at Duke University School of Medicine in beautiful North Carolina.
Thanks to some excellent experiences in medical school, he decided to pursue his training in urologic surgery and was fortunate to complete his urology training at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
After 10 years away from family, he and his family decided to return to their roots and move back West. They have been in Pocatello since 2012 and love the area and the wonderful people who live here. He and his wife have four children, all of whom have become very active in the artistic and athletic communities found in this great area.
He is pleased to offer the following services:
- Open, laparoscopic and robotic treatment of complex urologic cancers including bladder, kidney and prostate.
- Open and robotic surgery of urinary reconstruction
- Management of urologic trauma
- Comprehensive stone management including surgical and medical treatment
- Bipolar and laser prostate surgery
- Management of urinary incontinence and overactive bladder including neuromodulation and Botox therapy
- Medical and surgical management of male incontinence
- Medical and surgical management of erectile dysfunction
- Select pediatric urologic care
- REZUM - For patients with BPH this is an alternative to managed medication or watchful waiting. It is an in-office procedure that uses steam to ablate the prostate, killing cells and shrinking the prostate down.